Monday 30 September 2013

NOTW 13: Metal Flip Fiery Blaze

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting lately, been up to my eyeballs in college work and I'm only just coming up with a routine to do it all efficiently! This weeks post is yet another Nails of the Week post. This week, because we're going into autumn I wanted to have a darker look to my nails, so I decided to try my new Miss Sporty Metal Flip polish in the shade 'Fiery Blaze' (I'm going to review all of the Metal Flip polishes soon, so keep an eye open!) which is a beautiful duo-chrome purple, brown, green... oh what the hell it has TONNES of different colours in it! All I can say is I absolutely LOVE this polish, it looks so beautiful and funky and has a very rock chick look about it! In the shade the polish has a gorgeous metallic purple look to it but when it's in the light it shows up green, blue and brown. The application was a bit tricky as the polish was a it gloopy, however it did dry really quickly and it hardened well too! These pictures really don't do it justice but I definitely recommend these polishes because they look stunning on the nails and they are really fun to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment