Thursday 22 August 2013

NOTW 10! MUA Natural Days

So we're now on to my 10th Nails of the Week post! This week I decided to try MUA's pinky-natural polish in the shade Natural Days. This is the second MUA I have tried out and unfortunately I've been disappointed with both! The one good thing I thought about this polish was that the colour was really nice and I loved the way it made my nails and hands look! However apart from that I can't say another good word about it! The application was awful and streaky and this was probably due to the polish being really think and gloopy and the brush being atrocious! The bristles flew everywhere and was not precise at all! It took 3 coats to become opaque and even then it was streaky. The wear wasn't very good either, I only had this on for a day before it chipped on my tips and after that there were little cracks all over the nail which looked really gross! (The picture on the right shows these). Overall really not impressed with this product, I love MUA for other things like their eye shadows and their blusher which are really good quality for their price but I don't think nail polish is their strong point! Sorry MUA but I don't think ill be buying any nail polish from you any time soon!

The cracks can be seen on the tip of my index.



No comments:

Post a Comment