Thursday 15 August 2013

NOTW 9: Running in Circles

I was SUPER excited when I got a package the other day and was so happy when I saw that this polish looked even more beautiful in person! This weeks Nails of the Week is China Glaze's Running in Circles from their Cirque de Soleil: Worlds Away collection. It's a lovely forest green base with lots of green and slightly gold glitters in. This polish applies so smoothly and is quite opaque. It took 2 coats to become fully opaque and in the light you can still see where the nail bed finishes; however this isn't a problem as the glitter in it masks it. The wear-time is amazing, I wore this with just a top coat for 4 DAYS before there were any chips! Even though I was doing a lot with my hands like washing up and opening packets etc. the nail polish stood strong and lasted really well. Overall I think this is an absolutely beautiful polish and I would definitely recommend it. I think this polish would be best for Christmas time however I would still wear it mid-summer! Nice work China Glaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment