Tuesday 12 February 2013

Glossybox February 2013

So it's that time of month again when a certain package arrives... YEP I'm on about the monthly Glossybox! This is my second box (and actually came on my birthday, woop woop!) and I am again pleasantly surprised with my products! The majority of mine this month was makeup but that's a good thing for me! The variety was great and I can't wait to use quite a few of the products I got this month!
The first product I'm going to talk about is a mineral eyeshadow by Micabella Cosmetics. Mine was in the shade 53- Deep Secrets. It's a lovely colour (as far as I can see because I haven't actually opened it yet!) and by the looks of it I'm going to really enjoy using it. I think it's going to be one of those colours you can put in quite a few different places on the eye. Cost (sample size)- £5.98 | Total cost of box- £5.98


The next product is by a brand I'm more aware about. It's a highlighter by Me Me Me cosmetics. It's a gorgeous pearly colour and adds a beautiful shine even to just my hand! It blends out really well however the brush within mine was kind of crusty and hard before I'd even opened it... which kind of turned me off using it straight away haha! I'm still happy with the product though and I think I will most likely use it in the future! Cost- £5.50 | Total cost of box- £11.48
The last makeup product I recieved was a lipstick in the shade 'Dreamer' by Miners cosmetics. It has a pearly, glittery finish and is quite sheer. However the colour within the tube is a really pretty light pinky brown colour. It has a pleasant smell and taste to it and I'm hoping that it will last well on the lips! Cost- (not sure of the sample size so lets go with full size!) £3.99 | Total cost of box- £15.47
Even though I've only bought two boxes, it seems as though glossybox have a bit of a thing for lip balm as both of my boxes have contained them. I don't know how dry they must think my lips are as I haven't even made a dent in my other one from last month! But there is a bonus to this months and it can be used on the skin as well as the lips! It was a 'Rambling Rose' scented one from Figs and Rouge and, to me, it smelled like Turkish Delight! YES! This is again another product that I'm looking forward to using and one that is always useul to have handy! Cost- £3.49 | Total cost of box- £18.96
The last product was an 'Ultra rich, hipped body cream' from Rituals. The scent is apparently Cherry Blossom an Rice Milk but to me it just smells like heaven! It applies so easily to the skin and just feels like silk to rub in! It makes my skin feel so soft and I think I would actually purchase this product in the future! Cost- £5 | Total cost of box- £23.96
There was also a little free gift that I thought I should include and it's this little heart shaped lollipop especially for Valentines Day! How cute!
To be honest, I have really enjoyed this box and most of the products have been full size as well so I'm really pleased about that too! If all these products had have been bought separately at saple size the cost would have been £23.96 rather than the £10 I payed. I have cancelled my subscription to it however for a few months so I can save a bit of money but I think I am going to resubscribe around June/July time so I will hopefully have more posts up about them then! In my opinion, judged on the two boxes I have recieved I would definately reccommend subscribing! Thanks for reading and I hope it's been useful. Please visit my YouTube page Darkeowl. Darkeowl's YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment