Monday 8 April 2013

NOTW 2: A Crewed Interest

So this is my second NOTW post and I think I'm going to keep these up! I love reading them so I hope other people do too! The colour I've got on my nails this week is Essie's 'A Crewed Interest' from their Spring collection 2012 (The 'Navigate Her' collection). I absolutely love this colour and think it's such a great colour for spring and summer. It's a beautiful peach colour that looks so pretty but subtle and the same time! It applies really easily and the formula is great! This amazing polish only took 2 coats to become opaque and dried really quickly. It lasted a really long time without chipping (there is one chip on my thumb nail but by the time I took this picture I'd had the colour on for about 4/5 days without any top coat; so I think it's ok to have one or two chips, haha!). I'm really happy with the formula of this polish and I've heard a lot of people complain about the formula of Essie but I think it' one of the best I've come across. All in all I love this polish and think it is definately worth a buy! This was £2.99 off a discount website and I will definately look for more because they're great quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment