Thursday 28 March 2013

NOTW 1: Blue Skies and Sunshine!

So I have recently taken a keen interest in how my nails look. I have always enjoyed painting my nails but I haven't taken that much of an interest before. For the past few weeks I have being buying more and more products to do with my nails; I have bought some dotting tools and brushes (which STILL haven't arrived and I ordered them over 2 weeks ago!) and I have been buying more and more polishes! I am really looking forward to trying them out and seeing all the designs I can (try to) do!

I'm really happy with the way my nails have turned out because I used 2 colours that remind me of spring (I couldn't pick one so I thought I'd just use both! On all of my fingers except for my ring fingers I have used Barry M's 'Turquoise' (295) which is more of a sky blue than a turquise really! I love this colour and it reminds me of how the sky (should) look in spring and summer! The other color which I put on both ring fingers is Revlons 'Sunshine Sparkle' (042) and this always reminds me of daffodils and easter and chicks! It's such a beautiful colour and I think this yellow goes with lots of different outfits and you don't need model hands (which I definately don't!) to pull this colour off as it isn't a harsh yellow! To be honest, I am very please with how my nails have come out and I hope this lasts for at least a few days with no chipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment