Monday 11 March 2013

February New Buys

So I know this post is a tad late, but hey! Better late than never right?! I didn't buy that much in the month of February but I am happy with the products I have bought. So lets get into them!

The first products are a matching lip liner and lipstick from Look Beauty. I hadn't heard of this brand before but they were on sale so I thought I'd give them a try! The lipstick is a beautiful deep reddy purple colour (called Berry Vamp) and I find this is the type of colour that suits me best. It has quite good staying power and if worn for a long period of time stains the lip. (Which I actually find good as it means I don't have to re-apply!) It gives the lip a lovely glossy colour and doesn't smudge. In my opinion it was a great buy for only £3.50!



The lip liner is a also called Berry Vamp and was £2. I found that it glided smoothly onto the lips. It did seem as though it was slightly TOO smooth and I think if left for long periods of time it would smudge and smear! But again the colour is a gorgeous berry red purple and goes great with lots of outfits and eye looks!









I love looking in cheap shops and finding an ok brand for a bargain! I went to poundland and I found a Collection 2000 mascara and judging by the last one I bought from there there was nothing to lose as I LOVE their Skyscraper one! This one is their big fake false lash one and it's black brown. The brush is a good size and it does separate my lashes. However I only bought it the other week and it seems that it's already dried up, which is kind of annoying. But for a pound not much has been lost!


I went to Birmingham for my birthday and I bought a few products when I went there. I bought a bow necklace from Forever 21 and fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It is only small but when I sa it I jus HAD to buy it. Considering it was only £1.65 I don't think it was much of a sacrifice. It has a gold chain and a little black bow and I think it goes great with a dress as a suble accessory.
The next thing was also from Forever 21 and it's a little bow ring. This was £1.50 and I think it finishes an outfit of great! It is more visable but I think it is still subtle enough to wear in an everday situation!





The next 2 products I got for my birthday. The first is a pair of wedges from Forever 21 and I wore these to wedding within the month. They were so comfortable (when I put cushions in them!) and once I got used to them they were really easy to walk in. I could dance in them without breaking my neck and I wore them for the entire night! I found them when I was watching a video on YouTube and I really wanted them but I was so scared they were going to be really expensive. To my surprise they were only £24.75! I was soo happy and I cannot wait to wear them again!

The last thing is also a pair of shoes and these are the ones I've been most excited about sharing! It's my FIRST EVER PAIR OF DOC MARTENS!!! My dad bought them for my birthday and at first I thought they were absolutely hideous but once I tried them on I HAD to have them! They were on sale and I was super surprised because they were only £59! I love wearing them with my jeans, skirts, shorts, EVERYTHING!! I'm soo happy my dad bought them for me. Thank you daddy!

So, as I said...well typed... at the start, I didn't buy many things but the things I bought I'm in love with! Thanks for reading and if you want to know where I got any of these things please e-mail me at darkeowlsmakeup@gmail.com and I'll try to get back to you! Please visit my YouTube page Darkeowl. Darkeowl's YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment