Thursday 13 June 2013

Nail Art and Update!

I realise I haven't been posting much recently and I do feel really guilty for it. However I am currently revising for my GCSE's and it has been a tad stressful! I am nearly finished with them though (hooray!) and I only have 1 maths exam left! After that I should be back up and running once more so just keep on watching! I didn't want this to be the only part of my post however and I'm going to talk about some new nail tools I've bought recently! As I've said in a few posts now I've really been getting in to my nail polish recently and I'm enjoying trying new things out!...


I decided to buy some nail art brushes and dotting tools from Amazon and so far they've been quite good! I bought the Frauline38 brushes and they cost around £2.14. For the price I think they are fairly good however one of mine is bent and a few of the tips come off the handle. Another problem is that some of the bristles are all over the place but that could be sorted with some tweezers or a pair of scissors! Although I have had a few problem with them they apply polish really well to the nail and are really easy to clean! I have done quite a few designs with them now and I'm really happy with the way they've turned out. So apart from the problem I've mentioned I think they're really good value for money and great for anyone who's only just starting nail art and don't want to spend too much on them!


I don't really have a lot to say about the dotting tools as they're pretty bog standard. Again I bought them from Amazon and these were about £2.06. There are different sizes which makes it easier to do different designs. These seem pretty sturdy and the ends are good quality. They don't leave mismatched dots and I'm really happy with the way they work! They're pretty too which doesn't really affect the way they work they just look nice in my room ^.^




I understand that this was a short post but I really did want to put at least something up as I haven't put anything up for a long while. I'll be back to making YouTube videos and putting up posts as soon as my exams are over! Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my YouTube channel. Darkeowl's YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally! Great post! I have both of those products myself. I purchased them on eBay and have had great luck using them. My dotting tools are my best friends, haha. Looking forward to seeing some nail art mani's in the future!

    Best of luck with your GCSE's! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha from what I've done with them so far I'm really pleased! I can't wait to put up some posts! Finally finished my GCSE's now haha, I can relax, well for a while anyway! :D

      Delete