Wednesday 18 March 2015

NOTW 18: China Glaze Take a Trek

WOW WOW WOW! I only bought this polish recently when my friend said she wanted some holographic polishes and recommended China Glaze's. I myself had never tried them but the pictures I'd seen were truly stunning! I made my decision and ended up buying one- even though I wanted more, the others I wanted were out of stock though, much to my disappointment. I bought Take a Trek as that was my second favourite to Strap On Your Moonboots and I'm SO glad that I did.





This polish is an absolutely beautiful blue colour that creates a little rainbow of sparkle on your nail when a bright (preferably natural) light hits it. I cannot describe how beautiful this colour is so you will just have to see for yourself! Regarding formula and application, both are great! This polish only takes 2 thin coats to become pretty much fully opaque and it is so smooth to apply. It dries very quickly too which is always a bonus. The one thing I have found with this polish so far- and it's early days yet- is that it chips pretty easily even with a topcoat. Because I have only used this polish once so far I'm not sure whether it's the top coat I'm using (Essence Quick Dry) or the China Glaze itself. So hopefully I'll find out more when I wear it again. But overall this polish is absolutely stunning and I will definitely buy the other colours I like when they come back in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment