Thursday 11 July 2013

NOTW 7: Soul Mate

For this weeks 'Nails of the Week' I decided to try out my new Sinful Colors polish in the shade 'Soul Mate'! It's a really beautiful salmon colour on the nails but in the bottle it's little bit lighter. It's very bright and is a really great natural summer colour. The application is ok, however it seems to be quite thick and gloopy which made it slightly difficult to apply and achieve a smooth finish. After the polish had dried there also seemed to be some bubbling in the polish. These showed up as little lumps in the polish but aren't really noticeable unless the nails are looked at closely. This is a bit disappointing though because I don't expect the polish to have any bubbles in it at all! But overall I am fairly happy with this polish even if the consistency isn't the greatest! The colour is worth the bother as the bubbles can be covered up with a top coat and the application can be sorted out with an extra layer of polish! I think I would repurchase this polish if I needed to so I will say that I recommend it!
Also this month I decided to put my 'New Buys' post on YouTube as I wanted to change it up a little bit! So if you want to see that then please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment