Monday 22 July 2013

NOTW 8: Purple and Polka-dots

When I was planning this weeks nail polish look I really wanted a summery polish but there were no polishes I fancied... until I saw my Sinful Colors' Verbena and knew that that was perfect for what I wanted on my nails! This polish was so easy to apply and had a great texture and consistency! It became opaque in only 2 coats and even then the second coat was only to make sure there were no imperfections! The colour is a really beautiful and I think is a great colour for all year round! I added the polka-dots because I felt that just the purple on its own was a bit too plain. For that I just used Barry M's black and a larger sized dotting tool to add detail to an accent nail. I think it makes the design a lot more fun and summery! I really like this design and even though it's simple it's really fun and great to wear everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment