- High coverage- covers most discolouration and blemishes.
- Blends well- can be layered to give a lighter coverage or a completely flawless coverage.
- Good colour range- I have very pale skin and this foundation has a great range of shades and I have found one that works perfectly with my skin!
- Affordable- this is available for £12.49, it is a more expensive drugstore foundation but is very cheap for a high coverage foundation as the only other ones I have found have been high-end ones!
- Great staying power- when set with a powder this foundation has lasted me well over 12 hours without much shine or movement and keeps its coverage!
- No pump- one of the only problems I have with this product is that it doesn't have a pump, which means that it is hard to control how much comes out of the bottle.
- Very Affordable- only £2.99 from Superdrug!
- Sets liquids in place well- doesn't patch or cling to drier skin
- Gives velvety feel- when applied with the sponge it gives a very flawless look and evens out skin
- Long lasting- this powder allows my foundation to last all day without much give!
- Not too powdery- Doesn't look like flour on your face!
- Even coverage- when held at a good distance this spray covers the entire face with an even layer of product
- Not sticky- this sets everything in place like a hairspray but doesn't make your face feel sticky or tacky
- Not drying- this doesn't make your face feel like it's covered in glue or dry your skin out.
- Allows makeup to last longer- sets makeup for a long time and has helped my makeup last for 10+ hours!
So those are the products I use on a daily basis, there will also be another post on the other makeup I use on a daily basis, such as my eyeliner and other eye products, so when that post is up there should be a link here! Thanks for reading and I hope that these mini reviews have been helpful if you were deciding whether to buy any of these products. If you liked this, please check out some of my other posts and feel free to comment any questions, I reply to them all and love reading them! Once again, thanks for reading and I'll speak to you in my next post. Byee! xx